Bizarro is today you brought by to Word Order.
Since so many people ask me questions about the details in my drawings, I thought it might be fun to have a quiz about today’s cartoon. Answers are at the bottom of this post. Good luck!!
1. What type of dog is featured in the cartoon?
3. How do you draw an alien?
4. Is the human in the cartoon meant to be actor Tony Roberts?
5. What vintage is the wine the aliens are drinking?
6. If a train leaves Chicago at noon traveling east at 200 mph, leaves the track in Cincinnatti and plows through this park, hitting the man, his dog, the two aliens and their spaceship, what time does it arrive in Seattle?
7. Why are women so damned complicated?
1. A cartoon dog 2. Indianapolis 3.Make light pencil lines on paper in the shape of an alien, then trace over them in ink. 4. No. Sadly, most people don’t remember Tony Roberts. 5. The aliens’ ability to transcend space and time make it impossible to say. 6. Never, Seattle is west of Chicago. 7. You tell me, I give up.
7 correct answers – Congratulations! You could be a professional cartoonist!
5-6 correct – Not a genius, but you play one on TV.
3–4 correct – Your medication needs adjusting.
1–2 correct – Sorry, you won’t be on my “phone a friend” list.
0 correct – Turn off your computer, leave the room quietly, and never speak of this.