>Tiny Garage

>Just for fun.

This entry was posted in Funny Fun. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to >Tiny Garage

1. dannybuntu says:

>DanWould you be nice enough to fix the size of video, pls. :)

2. ojeano says:

>Not a direct response to the tiny garage, (love how he resolved my anticipation about how he'd open the car door), I thought you might enjoy the sensibilities in this little treasure:http://catalogliving.tumblr.com/Jeano

3. Piraro says:

>@dannybuntu…this is the size that is offered for imbedding from YouTube. It's a standard size and looks fine on my computer. Not sure what problem you may be having.

4. dannybuntu says:

>Oh ya. It looks like this:http://twitpic.com/29utiw:)

5. Tommy says:

>Both Firefox and Opera cuts off the right part of the video since there's not enough space with the fixed width/two column design in Blogger.(It only takes one click to get to Youtube and watch it there though.)

6. Piraro says:

>@dannybuntu…I see what you mean but I have no idea how to change the size of it.

7. Piraro says:

>@dannybuntu…I think I've successfullychanged the size of it. I learned something new today!

8. E. Sean StandingBear says:

>I love it, he's the kind of guy we need more of…persistent. He wouldn't take "no" for an answer and found his way through when others likely said "that can't be done."His solution to opening the door was a surprise and relief.Google's Chrome browser may offer you a refreshing break from the tedium of IE and FireFox. I use it exclusively unless I am forced to deviate.Thanks for sharing.Sean StandingBearhttp://www.standingbearstudios.com/

9. P.N. Subramanian says:

>Nice video. I have no problems in viewing despite using Firefox. Thanks.

10. dannybuntu says:

>Always glad to be of service to my favorite comic artist :)

11. Ryne says:

>When he opened the door to the house I spat. Wow, good stuff.I, personally, would ditch the car and take that really good looking bike sitting there lonely.-ryan

12. jckmnpa says:

>This man could hire your Gingerbread Man to work on that car in this garage!

13. jckmnpa says:

>This man could use your Gingerbread Man as his mechanic in this garage!

14. Anonymous says:

>hey, that guy is from belgium,, i saw him on TV