Rock Parking Fire Babe Death

Bizarro is brought to you today by High Tech Noses

I’m overworked and underpaid this week so I’m taking a few days off of blog duties. Here are some cartoons to catch you all up, sorry for the lack of witty banter to accompany them. My brain is getting some much needed rest.

My good buddy, Michael Capozzola suggested the parking cartoon. Check out his other cartoons here.

If you don’t get the second caveman cartoon, it’s likely because you don’t know the Venus of Willendorf. Yo, check it. If you don’t recognize the woman’s image, check this.

The last one, about the apocalypse that is always coming but just never seems to get here is a collaboration with my known associate, Wayno of Pittsburgh. See what he has to say about it here.

This entry was posted in daily Bizarros, history, religion, wayno and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Rock Parking Fire Babe Death

1. Pingback: Rock Parking Fire Babe Death « Humor

2. Alex Vosicka says:

I like how the one horse is staring at the eyeball.

3. LOL! Validate my parking.. I love that one!

4. Andre says:

Pestilence ate GMO corn again.

5. Shawn Lewis says:

In case of marshmallows, break glass…perfect :) Thanks!

6. Jym says:

=v= Shary Flenniken did a funny comic book tale featuring the Venus of Willendorf. While the cavemen stayed home with their figurines to (*ahem*) “worship the Goddess,” the women went out foraging for nuts and berries. Complaining that what with their diets and active lifestyles they could never achieve the Venus figure that the men were so crazy for.

7. Linda Marshall says:

The commentors over at the Curmudgeon gave you full marks for the V of W – with Raquel! – but everybody wished you hadn’t included the statue. I suppose that if you hadn’t, though, there would have been thousands of confused readers, rather than just hundreds.

8. Pingback: Rock Parking Fire Babe Death « What I see, what I feel, what I'd like to see…

9. Ron Dowd says:

I wonder how many smug so-and-sos (not me, obviously) pointed out that the “In case of marshmallows” cartoon is a variant of a Threadless t-shirt design.

10. Katherine says:

Man these are so good. I love the fire/marshmallows joke. It’s better than the original.

11. Paul E. Black says:

The validation cartoon reminded me of this wonderful 16 minute YouTube “movie”

-paul-