Patch Reptile Flea Crow Funeral Hotel Marriage

(For a largerized version of this cartoon, click on any eye patch.)

Bizarro is brought to you today by Organic Hairdo.

Someone has been too busy this week to post on his blog. Someone is sorry. Someone is making up for it by posting all of the cartoons from this week. Someone hopes you enjoy them.

Love and kisses,  Someone

Turtles are slow, get it?

This is a variation of a famous line from a famous movie called “Casablanca.” Get it?

Old Crow is a kind of whiskey and scarecrows “chase” crows. Get it?

Most people usually say “morning” person. Get it?

Cats like to sleep in funny places. Get it?

Oh my. I wonder what his preference is. Get it?

This entry was posted in animals, daily Bizarros, super heroes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Patch Reptile Flea Crow Funeral Hotel Marriage

1. jodie zoeller says:

Love the cat hotel. My cat loves anything cardboard.

2. Pingback: Patch Reptile Flea Crow Funeral Hotel Marriage « What I see, what I feel, what I'd like to see…

3. Betty Grimm says:

Jees—I got all of them except “Patch”!! So sorry.

4. Kevin says:

Haha, yes, I get it!

…I thiink?

5. Betty Grimm says:

Wait a minute–could it be “wifi”??????

6. Pingback: Patch Reptile Flea Crow Funeral Hotel Marriage « Humor

7. R_W_B says:

Someone loves me?

Now, that’s one thing I don’t get.

8. Karen Hinderstein says:

Danny, you don’t have to ask if we “get it?”. You are so witty. Your audience can figure out your humor.

9. James says:

Someone had to read your “free wife eye” comic several times before “getting it”. Someone is uncomfortable with that much audience participation and is unsure if that much unguided thinking is even healthy. Someone is now reading Garfield and is breathing more easily. Thanks for explaining all of the other ones. Someone likes that you’re taunting them.

10. cinders23 says:

This someone is very happy you posted these. I saw the “Free Wife Eye” cartoon and laughed my butt off immediately. Matter of fact, I’m still chuckling (and groaning)! We have the same sense of humor. Showed it to my husband and he didn’t get it. After one l-o-n-g minute, he still didn’t get it. Now I am laughing at him, too! I had to explain it to him. And guess what. He’s laughing!

Thanks for the chuckles! xo

11. someone else says:

This someone is looking at all those bits of blueberry pie lying around, wondering whether they’re going to attract ants …

12. Malc says:

Loved all of them. A return to form.

13. ashwyn warrier says:

Love your Work ! I loved the cat comic.

Once saw a cat sleep on scissors ! and free Wife eye !

Rolling on the floor laughing when i read “Show and text” last week !

Truly hilarious style !

14. Luis Poza says:

What’s Sarah Palin doing at the reception desk? Are you being political?!?

15. Pingback: Free Wife Eye

16. I carefully studied this (punny) cartoon panel and it appears that Dan has done something different with his special symbols. It appears that in conjunction with the pun on the sign that he has used the eyeball symbol twice. It appears in the still life painting and also appears as the lamp finial. Is there another way to obtain the eight symbols indicated? P.S. The magazine titles are witty as well.

17. Heywood J. Bloom says:

What is it you’ve been so busy with, Dan? It couldn’t be your incredible new television show I keep hearing about, could it?

18. mjs says:

“Not a mourning person” was just plain perfect.

19. Pingback: Free Wife Eye | Broadsheet.ie

20. Jeri Greene says:

I finally got the lead out and am writing you a fan letter. You have made me laugh consistently for many years. I write a weekly column and know how hard it is for the average person to keep coming up with gold. You are definitely an above average person. I read about your stand up appearance too late to attend but would love to see you live and in person sometime. Rock on!

Jeri

21. Vegan Joan says:

Love your work. You are awesome.

22. Pingback: Mourning | Broadsheet.ie

23. DEck says:

loved them all and the little “tidbits’ in EACH cartoon, like the pie, a bunny with his face pressed against the window, a stick of light dynamite and other such “ha ha…hmmmms..”

24. luke says:

I love the last one…. LOL

25. Caro says:

Thanks for the humour: it’s a lot of fun! But one of the postings has left me very worried; can other people honestly read the magazine titles in the waiting room? If so, unless they have 4-ft screens, I’d better head to the optometrist’s myself!

Carole

P.S. – Would you mind indicating them in reply for the visually challenged among us?

26. Pingback: World’s Strangest | Turtle Man