Special T-shirt Offer

Here’s a fun bit of news for those of you in The Jar. I’ve created a LIMITED EDITION T-shirt based on one of my comics that is only for Jazz Pickles. Show your JP pride by purchasing a hundred of them and convincing a hundred of your friends to do the same!

It will only be on sale for a short while and then it disappears forever, so you know what that means: COLLECTOR’S ITEM! And who doesn’t need more collector’s items? Here’s the shirt it’s based on, click here for a link to the products available for a LIMITED TIME!

bz-11-10-10-hippie-WEB

This entry was posted in classic Bizarros, Helpful Hints, Ownable Schwag and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Special T-shirt Offer

1. Blake says:

Ordering doesn’t seem to work. “Sorry this request cannot be completed. Please refresh.”

2. Richard says:

Well the red one will definitely intrigue red/green color blind people like me. Definitely getting one. FUN!

3. Anantha says:

Can I get a print of this? How much is it going to cost? The print and delivery.

4. Wade R. Nichols says:

Is the limited time over, or are you having a problem with check out? Thanks, Wade

I don’t operate that web site so I have no way of addressing this kind of issue. I’d say contact the company doing the shirts. Thanks.

• indi says:

Per the linked shirt website, as of right now there are 2 weeks and 6 days left to buy. There have already been 42 ordered out of the minimum 50 required to actually have the shirts made. I think you should make that goal without a problem. Apparently some people are having success in purchasing :-)

5. Rob says:

Why doesn’t it say Piraro on it anywhere?